Reference measuring instrument for temperature ALMEMO® 1033-2
- Reference measuring instrument for temperature
- High-precision measuring with Pt100 sensors, Resolution 0.001 K
- Measuring range up to 720 °C with highest resolution 1 mK
Technical data and functions
- new: Extended measuring range up to 720 °C with highest resolution 1 mK.
- new: Function expansion as standard. The 4 sensor-specific parameters R0 and A, B, C of the CvD equation (Callendar-van-Dusen equation) for any Pt100 sensor can be programmed by the user.
- Temperature measurement with very high resolution, precision, and linearity, using Pt100 sensors
- Suitable as reference device in calibration laboratories and quality assurance procedures
- Very high accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the Pt100 temperature sensor
- 2 electrically isolated measuring inputs for Pt100 sensors
- Resolution : 0.001 K, Units : °C, °F, K
- High-resolution A/D converter, delta-sigma, 24-bit, 1.25 mops (measuring operations per second)
- Two output sockets for digital interface, ALMEMO® memory connector
- Compact, modern, ergonomic design
- Graphics display, illuminated with white light
- Easy and convenient to operate by means of 4 soft-keys and cursor block
- Measured value display 2 measured values and differential
- Measuring functions: Zero-setting, smoothing, maximum / minimum values, individual value memory for 100 values
- Data logger with ALMEMO® memory connector (accessory)
- Sensor programming: Smoothing, designation, units, resolution, multi-point adjustment
- Device configuration: Illumination, contrast, device address, baud rate
- Choice of language: German, English, French
Hier finden Sie alle Downloads im Zusammenhang mit dem ALMEMO® 2690-8A Präzisionsmessgerät.
Für Dokumente und Software zu anderen Geräten und Themen besuchen Sie unseren Downloadbereich.
ALMEMO® 1033, english