Technical data and functions
Probe head, with spherical characteristic
- Measuring independent of direction - thanks to the probe head’s spherical characteristics
- Weather-proof aluminum housing, with plastic globe
- Suitable for universal use, inter alia for measuring in photostability tests according to various international standards and ICH guidelines (International Conference on Harmonization)
- Spectral range of the probe head corresponds to the sensitivity of the human eye (V-lambda radiation).
- Measuring head for measuring the UVA
Illuminance measuring head
- High quality probe head for illuminance of light in lighting engineering or in sunlight and any place where DIN standards recommend the use of a class B luxmeter.
- Spectral adaptation approximated to the photometric valuation function V(λ) for photopic vision, class B, better than 5%.
- Different measuring channels with different sensitivity.