Infra-red transmitter AMiR 7843
- Precise measurement of the surface temperature in industrial processes.
- Sturdy stainless steel housing, protection class IP65.
- Broad temperature range from -40 to 2000 °C.
- Designs and specifications see data sheet.
Technical data and functions
- Several spectral ranges for a variety of materials and use cases.
- Emissivity of the measuring surface can be manually adjusted on the probe head.
- Several optical resolutions and focal points.
- Integrated laser (except 7834-10) for easy positioning of the probe head. Supply of the laser via the USB port.
- Analog output 4 to 20 mA in two-wire technology.
- USB port for configuring the analog output range, further probe head parameters and the signal processing (average value, maximum value, and minimum value).
- Easy installation. Extensive range of accessories, i.a. a high temperature protective housing.
Basics of Infrared Measurement