Digital vane anemometer for air
- Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
- Measuring air flow velocity
- The vane anemometer is in practice unaffected by environmental variables such as pressure, temperature, density, or humidity.
- The design is compact - especially suitable for mobile measuring operations - heating, ventilating, air-conditioning.
- The probe head has an aero-dynamically optimized shape and protected bearings.
- On those variants with a snap-on head the probe head can be exchanged quickly and easily, e.g. for servicing.
- ALMEMO® D6 plug with high-resolution frequency measurement
- One measuring channel is programmed (at our factory).
Flow velocity (m/s, v).
Basics for measuring the airflow