- with integrated atmospheric pressure sensor, for automatic pressure compensation
- Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
- Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent flow velocity by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself.
- Digital thermoanemometer with A/D converter in the grip or integrated in the cable
- The probe tube has a small diameter, only 6 mm.
- All relevant measurable variables can be measured using just one sensor.
- Three measuring channels are programmed (at our factory): Temperature (°C, t), Flow velocity (m/s, v), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)
Basics for measuring the airflow