Differential pressure transmitter
- This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload
- Designs and specifications see data sheet
Technical data and functions
- This measures the differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media indirectly using two absolute pressure sensors.
- This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload.
- The differential pressure range should be at least 5% of the standard pressure range.
- Each side of the sensor incorporates two pressure connections. The transmitters can thus be used easily and conveniently in pressure pipes.
- It incorporates a high-speed, high-precision microprocessor.
- All reproducible errors affecting the pressure sensors, i.e. involving non-linearity and temperature dependency, can be completely eliminated by means of mathematical error compensation.
Basics of pressure measurement