Technical data and functions
Digital carbon dioxide sensor
- Digital CO2 sensor with integrated signal processor
- All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the CO2 sensor itself.
- The unique automatic calibration procedure (without fresh air intake) automatically compensates any natural ageing effects.
- The sensor is very well protected against the effects of pollution by means of replaceable PTFE filter caps. Long-term stability is outstanding.
- Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent CO2 concentrations by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the grip.
- The relevant ambient parameter, atmospheric pressure, is measured using the same sensor.
- Long-term measuring operations can be performed with an ALMEMO® data logger in sleep mode; this applies only to current device types with sleep delay (180 seconds).
- 2 primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) CO2 concentration and atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables Two measuring channels are programmed (at our factory).
CO2 concentration, average value (ppm), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p).
Alternatively a further variable can be selected.
CO2 concentration, current value (ppm).
Carbon Dioxide Probe
- Since the gas is supplied by means of free convection,
this is especially suitable for climatology measurements.
- Various measuring ranges up to 25%.